- Duration of study - Varies with underlying study
- Lead Time - Varies with underlying study
- Standard results - Breaking strength, stress-strain curves, viscoelastic properties
- Kupper JC, Loitz-Ramage B, Corr DT, Hart DA, Ronsky JL. Measuring knee joint laxity: a review of applicable models and the need for new approaches to minimize variability. Clin Biomech (Bristol, Avon). 2007 Jan;22(1):1-13.
- Best TM, Shehadeh SE, Leverson G, Michel JT, Corr DT, Aeschlimann D. Analysis of changes in mRNA levels of myoblast- and fibroblast-derived gene products in healing skeletal muscle using quantitative reverse transcription-polymerase chain reaction. J Orthop Res. 2001 Jul;19(4):565-72.
- Majima T, Marchuk LL, Sciore P, Shrive NG, Frank CB, Hart DA. Compressive compared with tensile loading of medial collateral ligament scar in vitro uniquely influences mRNA levels for aggrecan, collagen type II, and collagenase. J Orthop Res. 2000 Jul;18(4)524-31.